Sonic Electronix

Hi guys,

Just a question to some people who know a bit about shopping around.

I currently live in Australia and will be importing from the USA. Was wondering I have a budget of 2000.00 USD for Amp + Subs. Putting them in a hatchback. Looking for some serious power but we are limited on what information we get on the good / bad amps / subs here. Any suggestions on what would be suitable for me? Was looking at a Hifonics BRZ2100.1D or Hifonics BRZ2400.1D and need some subs that would run with those. 4 could be good unless you think 4 is overkill for 12" subs? I'm the only one in the entire area doing this so want it to be one of a kind.

Thanks in Advanced! Hope you guys can help me out a bit.

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..

Aw, come on don't be shy to the aussie!

So many brilliant minds on here and not one with a suggestion?

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

"crocodile hunters voice"ay mate there goes a big one eyy"

for about 2k i would probably run all audio que stuff

www.audioque.com

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

re audio subs are a good buy for the money. I run 4 of their sex 15's and it is breaking my vehicle. also fi audio, incriminator audio, ascendant audio, dc audio are some other great brands. good luck on your build.

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

how nuts do you wanna go? and is it 2000 for everything do you already have electrical upgrades?

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

I'm going to have another 2 - 3k for the rest of the car. Just looking to spend 2000 on the subs + amps. Will spend some more on other upgrades. Have around 6,000 total. Have all my splits, smaller amps etc. Looking to be able to do some serious hurt to my windows.

If it helps any, I'm already running all cadence ZRS amps / subs. Just looking to do a bit more with SPL. Have all of the wiring upgrades, caps, battery etc. If only someone could ship me a high output alternator. Been after one for almost a year now..

Dont buy a capacitor, waste of money. but if your looking to do some hurt go with somethin really beefy like some 18s. You can fit them. 2 Btl 18s for under 1k and sundown 3500 will do some nasty work to your car.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

If it helps any, I'm already running all cadence ZRS amps / subs. Just looking to do a bit more with SPL. Have all of the wiring upgrades, caps, battery etc. If only someone could ship me a high output alternator. Been after one for almost a year now..

theres two different companies that make alts on this site. pm one of the people or just call their company and theyll hook you up

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Yeah I ran the caps before I actually knew I didnt need them. Haha. I use them for my voltage now more than anything. It's funny it's like a " fancy " voltage meter total waste of money didnt make any difference in power. I'll contact some of the guys on here about an alt but most people dislike international shipping. We shall see.

Thanks for all the advise.