Sonic Electronix

So, that sounds good. I can currently make people a few cars in front feel the beat. I'm looking to give a bigger wow factor with design and sound. So would 2 18"'s give me that or would it be easier going smaller 12" maybe 15" not sure? Might end up spending real money and getting some of the SMDs..

EDIT: Does anyone have any experience with the Hifonics amps? I've heard a bit about them but not sure. Did a search didn't get much back.

Edited by Cynner

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..

2 18"s will get really expensive for shipping. Make sure you get shipping quotes on everything first. I got a quote of 600USD for 2 15"s to down here in New Zealand. I'd got with the 2 18"s though, 4 12"s or similar will cost just as much for shipping but won't have the wow factor. People Noobs Those who haven't seen large systems (thats better, has to be PC) think 18"s are giant even if they have seen 15"s. 18"s is just more pleasing.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Yeah, I'm not fussed about the prices. Like I said I have a total of almost 6,000 AUD. I already have the loudest system in my entire area.... and it isn't much.. I'd like to go for the state etc. Really need some advise on AMPS + Subs that match perfectly and are known to work well together. Will do a massive build log once it comes time, car is going to be ripped apart from ground up and redone professionally for most and by my self for audio / wiring. Hopefully it'll go well.. haha

Thanks guys.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

Get 4 SA 12s and a saz3500, that would be very loud in a hatch.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Ok, so found the amps. Probably the best I can actually get with my budget and the location + shipping + importing costs.

Hifonics BRZ2400.1D x 4 - Does anyone have anything bad to say about these amps?