???

also saturn what kind of wood is that for that box?

the wood has a small story behind it actually. My friend took materials proccesing in school and had some wood left over. so we decided to use the rest to build a one sub ported enclosure. Its underlyment from lowes. cheap stuff. but its just as good as mdf...HEAVY 2.

Edited by 96saturnsl

i think its the angle of the pic

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Hey question for anyone to answer. for the rims. my dad cam up with a idea. what if i painted the greay area a flat or gloss black then the silverish area a metalic silver? you guys think that would look good? cuz the blue idea i had is too bright to go with the exterior paint.

I think the flat black idea on the wheels would look better imo, but good work on the other painting and stuff :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

the wood has a small story behind it actually. My friend took materials proccesing in school and had some wood left over. so we decided to use the rest to build a one sub ported enclosure. Its underlyment from lowes. cheap stuff. but its just as good as mdf...HEAVY 2.

1. you dont build boxes out of plywood unless its birch

2. you dont build boxes out of particle board

3. its NOWHERE near as good as mdf.

btw, the blue sticks out too much for my tastes. and i would keep the stock hubcaps.....well......stock.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

1. you dont build boxes out of plywood unless its birch

2. you dont build boxes out of particle board

3. its NOWHERE near as good as mdf.

btw, the blue sticks out too much for my tastes. and i would keep the stock hubcaps.....well......stock.

well thats little harsh. and the underlymat is almost the same shit as the mdf...Almost. the stuff he has anyways.

i told him it wasnt a good idea to make it out of that. but he didnt listen. its his box. im just using it till i can buy myself some mdf to build a double sub enclosure. and the wheels....are rims. Not hubcaps. and i just wanted to dress them up a little. cuz the paint is starting to peel. so if it sounds like im being a dick. but im just letting ya know. thats all. no hard feelings bro.

Chevyboy Shame on you!!..Homeboy is a Baller on a Budget!! We all been there..Man The blue isn't to bad..My buddy had a Acura integra and a Rx7 with the same color Blue and a freakin Lime green interior...So yours is mild compared to his...Man save that money, get that MDF and get in where you fit in man!!..Keep up the good work..