Sonic Electronix

looking for opinions on subs to buy

pk i have a 2000 tahoe looking for 2 12s or 2 15s in the 400 dollar range for the pair for an spl setup amp isnt a factor right now it will come after i buy the subs

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

im not sure you could find a good spl sub for 200.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

for that cheap 2 subs go with james, type rs are actually pretty nice. and i see in the sig you already have an 18.. why not just get another?

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

for that cheap 2 subs go with james, type rs are actually pretty nice. and i see in the sig you already have an 18.. why not just get another?

i got the 18 used and pretty sure it was clipped to hell regardless of what power i put to it and what amp it distorts and smells hot so figured id get new

subwoofer - nothing

amp - nothing

hoe.png

could always be the shitty amp your running on it also

please read what i say before you post i said no matter what power and what amp it still does it i have an alpine mrp 450d also and it still does it

subwoofer - nothing

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Archived