00sdime00 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Man this brings back some memories...I played trumpet in both the Future Corps and Magic of Orlando D&B Corps from 96-98. I will see if I can dig up some old videos and post them up. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
MrSkippyJ Posted December 2, 2010 Author Report Posted December 2, 2010 Man this brings back some memories...I played trumpet in both the Future Corps and Magic of Orlando D&B Corps from 96-98. I will see if I can dig up some old videos and post them up. I marched with a dude from Magic. He played trumpet but I can't remember what year. He came to Southwind after they folded for that year or so. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.