MrSkippyJ Posted July 20, 2010 Report Posted July 20, 2010 I enjoyed this: F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
darthballsy1 Posted July 20, 2010 Report Posted July 20, 2010 DAMN!! I've been inside the carolina crowns "sacred circle" and have marched with them its pretty intense. Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit Rockford T1000.1bd Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s My build log. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/
MrSkippyJ Posted July 20, 2010 Author Report Posted July 20, 2010 DAMN!! I've been inside the carolina crowns "sacred circle" and have marched with them its pretty intense. what year? I was a rook-out from Southwind in 2000 and yes I played horns in G F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
justinadams Posted July 20, 2010 Report Posted July 20, 2010 w00t w00t. same here. and i've marched with the cavaliers 2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4 hifonics brutus bxi 2610D 1/0 power wire 4 gauge speaker wire ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids C&D technologies battery (100 ah) custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood) 2010 kia forte koup
darthballsy1 Posted July 20, 2010 Report Posted July 20, 2010 what year? I was a rook-out from Southwind in 2000 and yes I played horns in G It was 2009 and 2010 but it was throught the Bands of America Summer Symposium in 2008 we marched with the Cavis Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit Rockford T1000.1bd Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s My build log. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/
MrSkippyJ Posted July 20, 2010 Author Report Posted July 20, 2010 w00t w00t. same here. and i've marched with the cavaliers I hate/love the cavaliers. I love their shows, I hated standing next to them during the retreats. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
justinadams Posted July 20, 2010 Report Posted July 20, 2010 yeah. but still awesome. especially since im a sax and couldn't do it other wise 2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4 hifonics brutus bxi 2610D 1/0 power wire 4 gauge speaker wire ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids C&D technologies battery (100 ah) custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood) 2010 kia forte koup
n8ball2013 Posted July 20, 2010 Report Posted July 20, 2010 i have no idea what you guys are talking about but its pretty cool to watch. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
justinadams Posted July 20, 2010 Report Posted July 20, 2010 yeah. just youtube DCI. and you'll get a better idea. 2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4 hifonics brutus bxi 2610D 1/0 power wire 4 gauge speaker wire ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids C&D technologies battery (100 ah) custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood) 2010 kia forte koup
MrSkippyJ Posted July 20, 2010 Author Report Posted July 20, 2010 yeah. but still awesome. especially since im a sax and couldn't do it other wise I play sax also, marched bari. what did you march? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.