To all gun owners and citizens of the United States of America

To gun owners and citizens of America:

As some of you may know I belong to another forum belonging to the calguns foundation a firearms enthusiasts website.

It has come to my attention that are rights are daily violated not only by regular citizens of america but by our own civil protectors "law enforcement" as you may wanna call them, i just tunned into some critical news in my forum which happened in SLO county, located down south. A U.S. citizen by the name of Matt Hart has had his rights violated by so called law enforcement... its a long story so please take a look at the link and check out the videos.

gun rights violated

thanks for your support.

mods if this is the wrong section please remove and re-post were required. thanks.

To gun owners and citizens of America:

As some of you may know I belong to another forum belonging to the calguns foundation a firearms enthusiasts website.

It has come to my attention that are rights are daily violated not only by regular citizens of america but by our own civil protectors "law enforcement" as you may wanna call them, i just tunned into some critical news in my forum which happened in SLO county, located down south. A U.S. citizen by the name of Matt Hart has had his rights violated by so called law enforcement... its a long story so please take a look at the link and check out the videos.

gun rights violated

thanks for your support.

mods if this is the wrong section please remove and re-post were required. thanks.

I moved it to the Political Arena bro...

those cops had no right to enter his property and his house, and they knew it. actions like this make me hate cops even more and more.

i myself half a few rifles, and i would be pissed if a cop came in my house and took it with no warrens or any such paper work.

mr. hart got screwed by the law, i hope all goes good for him.

get pyle on the inside of your butt cheeks...so every day you can take a pyle of shit

Someone comes into my house with no paperwork saying they can, cop or not, they getting shot in the forehead...(under similar circumstances DOH)

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

If i had my cell on me, i would have called the cops... on the cops breaking into my house...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Someone comes into my house with no paperwork saying they can, cop or not, they getting shot in the forehead...(under similar circumstances DOH)

yeah right.. they would of laughed at you

get pyle on the inside of your butt cheeks...so every day you can take a pyle of shit