MrSoHeavySPL Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 Hey, I have Audacity and was wondering if anyone knows how to silence or remove frequencies, I am trying to figure out how to remove the lowest low note thats like 7-16hz in Bass,I Love You. Quote 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
Boon Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 High Pass is in there somewhere That low note is pretty brutal eh... Quote 10.x volts fo' life!
Alex K Posted July 23, 2010 Report Posted July 23, 2010 subsonic is ur friend no? Quote 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
FreekDesignz Posted July 23, 2010 Report Posted July 23, 2010 what is high pass? JK Quote ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
sqsux Posted July 23, 2010 Report Posted July 23, 2010 (edited) Your amp should have a subsonic filter on it, you set it to the lowest note you want to be played and it filters out everything below it. Audacity may also have this feature, otherwise try to use the eq and look for the frequency you want and set it all the way down. edit: and now that I think about it, if there's a high pass filter in audacity then boon is correct, treat it the same way I said about subsonic filter. Edited July 23, 2010 by vengfuldev Quote Start out boxy, shape as you move along. Dc Audio Team Fur
MrSoHeavySPL Posted July 23, 2010 Author Report Posted July 23, 2010 yeah ill have to use the high pass because my POS Dual dont have a subsonic filter Quote 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
EricR Posted July 23, 2010 Report Posted July 23, 2010 subsonic is ur friend no? This Quote i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.