Subs Ringing Problem

Well I tried adding a ground loop isolator, but the ringing was still there, even when I completely unplug the rcas at the hu. The subs on the passenger side are the ones ringing it seems. And there's a lil bit of a turn off pop.

Why not give the maxlink another shot? I gained ALOT i put mine back in. Did you adjust the output level?

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Why not give the maxlink another shot? I gained ALOT i put mine back in. Did you adjust the output level?

I put it back in. The ringing is gone but I have no output now. I have no idea what is going on lol.

Here's the new problem. The ringing is gone, but there is no output. I believe that two of the subs aren't working, the two on the drivers side. I have it wired with the Maxxlink in exactly as it was wired and setup yesterday before I took the Maxxlink out.

I wish I would have at least taken a couple vids before I tried all of this lol.

Well, I think I got the output back that i had before taking out the Maxxlink. Not I just gotta get rid of the ringing when the Maxxlink isn't in. The ground loop isolator didn't do anything when I tried it, maybe I gotta go get a new one or something.

Try this real quick. Take some wire, and strip off about 3 inches of wire, and wrap it around the subs rca on the HU side, and ground it to the chassis of the radio.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Try this real quick. Take some wire, and strip off about 3 inches of wire, and wrap it around the subs rca on the HU side, and ground it to the chassis of the radio.

I'll try that out tomorrow. Thanks

Have you tried what some posted earlier? Disconnect the RCA that is coming from the HU and get an Ipod or MP3 player and run an RCA from that to your splitter. Play the subs from the IPOD/MP3 player and see if you get the ringing. That completely isolates your HU from the problem for troubleshooting.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png