Jeyrapboys jeep build FI AUDIO is in

Is it secured to the floor? If not do it man lol. Good job on your first box btw. Its not easy to do big cuts without a table saw or clamping every cut.

It not but it about to be... its sliding all over and pulling wires... So i am about to mount it to the floor. My buddy has some L brackets so i might use 2 of those.

alright today i was surfing the jeep forum ( really need to quit that) and seen a jeep with tinted turn sigs and side markers... I had been thinking about it for a long time so i did it today. They are sitting in the garage drying (bout to rain outside) I got some pics and vids but they wont be ready till later...

Well here they are just after i washed them

100_1165.jpg

100_1166.jpg

Got them tinted on back on... 1 side has 2 coats the other only 1... I wanted to see how much light would be let through... Well needless to say i am going 2 maybe 3 cuz when they light up you cant see the black... The look clear.

100_1170.jpg

100_1172.jpg

Got them tinted on back on... 1 side has 2 coats the other only 1... I wanted to see how much light would be let through... Well needless to say i am going 2 maybe 3 cuz when they light up you cant see the black... The look clear.

Wouldn't you WANT your indicator lights to look clear when they're lit up?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Wouldn't you WANT your indicator lights to look clear when they're lit up?

Yea but i was making sure that 2 coats (or more) wasnt too much... Now that i know 2 coats will be fine i will take 1 side off and add another coat..

Its a good thing cuz they will LOOK blacked out but still let a shit ton of light through...

what do ya use to tink the light's ?

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

what do ya use to tink the light's ?

Rusto lens tent... Used it for both the front and back lights... Still got a half a can with 3 coats on the tails and 2 coats on the front.

Rusto lens tent... Used it for both the front and back lights... Still got a half a can with 3 coats on the tails and 2 coats on the front.

cool man ima go find me some i wanna tint the rear light on my jimmy

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

cool man ima go find me some i wanna tint the rear light on my jimmy

Cool cool, i am eventually getting clear side markers... but for now this is something a little different...

• 2 weeks later...

Well to bring this thread back to life i have some plans for the jeep but they are on the sidelines... Currently i am planning on getting the transmission rebuilt... It is not completely gone but it does need some work... Also i am about to order up some wire to do my big 3 and planning a new system... on top of all that i am looking for a job ATM so just bear with me.

Archived