Jump to content

Jeyrapboys jeep build FI AUDIO is in


Recommended Posts

Posted

just remb bro my offer is still on the table :drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

Could of been worse J... someone could of been home, like your mom and they could of hurt her or who ever would of been there bro...

Na man she is ex navy and can throw any object at you at 90 MPH LMFAO!

Plus she knows how to use her gun ( which is what was stolen )

But i do get what your sayin

Posted

just remb bro my offer is still on the table :drinks:

I remember man... I need to find out what to do about my BIG garage door. Its like 2 big doors and right now there is a 2x4 in front of it for the lock... It works but i want something better.

Posted

i will see what we have at the shop bro :good:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

i will see what we have at the shop bro :good:

ok man good.gif

Posted

I dont know you man, but it sucks to have someone take some stuff from you that you worked for to get. Thats why a thief is one of the lowest pieces of shit on earth. I have two cameras on my house, one of which points at my blazer and I have a motion light right below the camera so that if anyone walks up to it I got them on video. I invested a good amount of money on my system and I'm not about to let someone take it from me if I can prevent it. I hope they recover your stolen goods or the renters insurance pays for what was lost. Nice build so far man, it looks like your really putting the effort into it and that will make you feel better than having a shop do it for you!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

Posted

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

im soooo sorry bro, that has to suck a huge dick!!! this is like the 3rd person in 2 weeks on smd that has gotten robbed :ehh:

but like i said before, ill put up a donation thread for ya if ya want (that is if your not gay <_< )

but im so sorry man, hope ya can start sleepin better and feel safe in your house agian

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

I dont know you man, but it sucks to have someone take some stuff from you that you worked for to get. Thats why a thief is one of the lowest pieces of shit on earth. I have two cameras on my house, one of which points at my blazer and I have a motion light right below the camera so that if anyone walks up to it I got them on video. I invested a good amount of money on my system and I'm not about to let someone take it from me if I can prevent it. I hope they recover your stolen goods or the renters insurance pays for what was lost. Nice build so far man, it looks like your really putting the effort into it and that will make you feel better than having a shop do it for you!

Hey man thanks for the support, our next door neightbor has cams so we are hoping that we catch something and i have spot lights on the house but i am about to invest in motion activated ones.

We just got a quote from the insurance company that would cover some of it. We wont know until the insurance company gets the police report.

Posted

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

im soooo sorry bro, that has to suck a huge dick!!! this is like the 3rd person in 2 weeks on smd that has gotten robbed :ehh:

but like i said before, ill put up a donation thread for ya if ya want (that is if your not gay <_< )

but im so sorry man, hope ya can start sleepin better and feel safe in your house agian

Well i can assure you im not GAY!!! LMFAO!!!

As far as feeling safe i have a 12 inch hunting knife on my waist right now yahoo.gif

Just waiting for someone to walk through my front ( or back door or garage ) un welcome

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2319 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...