Sonic Electronix

Chop it down a bit to get it in there.

Or, you can dip the end in solder, then shave it away with a grinder until it fits perfectly.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

these things http://www.darvex.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=286&idcategory=19

pac104sl_1032_general.jpg

im thinking about getting some of these for my amp cause it takes 0guage wire but wont stay in as good and the screws bout stripped out so this will be my best bet

oh ya, type in meade as a coupon code for a discount, i forgot how much it was but its some :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Hey guys. Im thinking about gettin an aq1200d and some 0 ga wire. But i heard that the aq1200 has 4 ga inputs. What should i do?

snag some zero gauge to 4 gauge reducers.

^^^beat me to it

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

you can eiher use the 0ga from front to back then use a distibution block to make a run of 4ga to the amp. Or you could run it to a back battery and then use 4 ga from battery to amp, or run 0 ga from front to back and use gauge adapter to change 1/0 wire to 4 ga

Chop it down a bit to get it in there.

Or, you can dip the end in solder, then shave it away with a grinder until it fits perfectly.

how the hell u dip the end in solder? do u melt it in a metal bowl or something cause mine keep comeing out, and im useing that monster cable wire with that plastic piece of something down the middle of the wire for i dunno wtf, i thought it would help keep it in my amp but it dont work like i think it should

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

never heard of dipping the ends in solder, but just get the 0-4g reducers

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

how the hell u dip the end in solder? do u melt it in a metal bowl or something cause mine keep comeing out, and im useing that monster cable wire with that plastic piece of something down the middle of the wire for i dunno wtf, i thought it would help keep it in my amp but it dont work like i think it should

Easy! Since we ALL take the time to solder our connections...all you do is buy the ball solder and heat it in a solder pot.

Not the typical way to go, but its quick and easy.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived