Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Some VERY poor videos of the vehicle playing....

Few things to point out...I was in my garage while playing this so couldnt turn it up fully as the neighbours will go physco, secondly the doors have about 10mm worth of deadening on them so are pretty stiff! And thirdly...only one battery was hooked up!

Quick walk around

Alt setup now braced up!

Compared to this!

teamSPB

Posted

wish I had more time to crack on with this!

I put the fuse rack in and thought I would see how it looks

IMG_1761.jpg

Also decided it would be wise to put a relay in for the remote turn ons....afterall, the headunit will be trying to power;

10 amps

Epicenter

Voltmeter

Bridging module

and God knows what else....

All connections properly secured, crimped in place first, then soldered, then heat shrinked

IMG_1770.jpg

Put them into the holder and job done...one easily removable connector for the relay

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

Oh and the 12v has now GONE!

IMG_1762.jpg

teamSPB

Posted

Looking amazing, I want to see this thing playing at it's full potential!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Battery rack being built

IMG_1757.jpg

Sprayed black

IMG_1758.jpg

Test fit

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

Had one of the batteries on charge...an hour after it came off charge this was the floating voltage

IMG_1765.jpg

My buss bars also showed up after a little delay

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

Earth bars are 50mm x 12mm

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

Positive is 100mm x 12mm

IMG_1789.jpg

The eagle eyed amongst you may have realised the amp layout has changed also

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

I may post more later...see how I feel :)

teamSPB

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...