Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cheers for the comments guys! Hopefully, get some more work done to the buss bars tonight and finish them off...then I can get on with wiring the amps up and trying to finish the rear build!

Ill see if I can update some more during lunch time (in about 2hours or so)...if not...you lovely people will just have to wait longer lol!

Posted

IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE HOW AMAZING THIS FUCKING BUILD IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry....had to get that out....just re-read the ENTIRE thread again.....You sir are fucking good!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

Cheers for the comments guys! Reading those sorts of comments makes all the hard work worth it!

More updates coming shortly...maybe this evening UK time :)

Posted

are u going to plexglass and blue neon like those openings?

Thats the plan! On the floor panels any way...for the amp covers...im undecided lol! I may leave them open, I may put plexi behind, or I may use chicken wire...ill see how I feel at the time lol!

Posted

Dam dude I just paged thru your build and all I can say is PURE SEX

I noticed with your fuse LEDs that they are kind of directional. I've sanded down the tips flat and they glow more uniform. Take it for what you want I just have that pet peeve with LEDs. Again sick build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...