Sonic Electronix

I would buy two of these before I even thought about audiopipe.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p6835/DSC10001--MB-Quart-1-Ch-1000-Watt-Amplifier.htm

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I think im gonna keep my mouth closed.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

the only thing about the discuss line, is its being discontinued.. so if you blow it, thats it.. unless you can find some one to repair it..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

and another thing dude, you will find A TON of people will bash products they have personally never ran... so if you think it will work for you, try it and let us know..

I personally have ran the AP3k, and I LOVED it...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the only thing about the discuss line, is its being discontinued.. so if you blow it, thats it.. unless you can find some one to repair it..

If you read it comes with a 1 year warranty, so I don't see your logic in that statement.

and another thing dude, you will find A TON of people will bash products they have personally never ran... so if you think it will work for you, try it and let us know..

I personally have ran the AP3k, and I LOVED it...

I don't have to run a certain brand to know that its garbage bro.

I LOVE mine too. People who bash it have never ran their product

See above.

What it really comes down to is you either love it or hate it and I personally hate the brand as a whole. I would rather save my money and buy something that is tough and puts out CLEAN power than settle for less. So you can call it bashing if you want but it is just my opinion.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived