Second Skin Audio

t bd 1000

either way... 3/4 gain is probably going to mean a ton of distortion and blown speakers. If you wanna go for it and prove people wrong, be my guest :). I had 1800 from my t1500 bd on the newer generation t2 and it would start to smell and get hot after enough play time. I'd hate to see what that t1 is doing on 1600

My um was because heaps of your posts don't actually respond, you just quote a previously posted post. I'm asking what exact model t1 you have and how is it wired? Maybe you have it wired at 4ohms. Setting the gains isn't bad, but why when the sub is overpowered? And how were the gains set or did you just guess halfway sounded good? How's your voltage?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Dont get me wrong. Everything runs efficent. I just know that amp has more power i have not unleashed.

Turning the gains up 3/4 of the way is not unleashing its power

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Turning the gains up 3/4 of the way is not unleashing its power

QFT

You're pushing wet sloppy shit up an icey ramp with a rake wearing rollerskates man.

lrn2gains

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

My um was because heaps of your posts don't actually respond, you just quote a previously posted post. I'm asking what exact model t1 you have and how is it wired? Maybe you have it wired at 4ohms. Setting the gains isn't bad, but why when the sub is overpowered? And how were the gains set or did you just guess halfway sounded good? How's your voltage?