for sale: epic 160/soundstream bx 15

Wow nice price on the bx-15, those are worth a lot more than that.

Btw, this is just for reference for everyone. the BX-20z, BX-15, and BX-12, have ALL the same features, the difference between them is their look.

IMO I think the bx-15 looks the cleanest, and the spider eyes light up if there's bass :)

GLWS

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Wow nice price on the bx-15, those are worth a lot more than that.

Btw, this is just for reference for everyone. the BX-20z, BX-15, and BX-12, have ALL the same features, the difference between them is their look.

IMO I think the bx-15 looks the cleanest, and the spider eyes light up if there's bass :)

GLWS

really all the same features? nothing different other than appearance?

Almost.Just the bx 20 your able to adjust all the stuff from the outside like preout voltage,ground loop,without haveing to open up the damn thing.

But yeah that bx 15 is a STEAL someone get that device and hook it up.You'll love it on mexican music and country music or anything that needs a boost on bass..Just dont have it on like rap since it already has bass or it'll just sound nasty.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yes it has the bass knob and sorry it took me a while to get back to you on this, i've been gone all day trying to get a ride to pick up my second car after my roommate took off with it.. roommate took the car , money, and some other stuff, so i had to get my gf to help me out, yes i own 2 cars and no i didn't want to get the cops involved.. too much hassle, not really worth it and yes the eyes light up when the bass hits, its bright. It lit up the whole interior of my cabin even though the device sat in the trunk the only thing wrong with it is the face place on the bass knob has popped out of place and i am afraid to take it apart and make it worse or break shit, i'm too clumsy, but yes its worth about 100 bucks...still under warranty bought it 3 months ago..

Archived