for sale: epic 160/soundstream bx 15

Ok speedball it's been over a week I've sent you 3 pm's I know you've been on multiple times what's up with the bx 15

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Sorry bro, i've been offline for a week my computer got sent out for repairs, and still haven't gotten it back , i'm having to ship your bx 15 out this coming monday, started a new job last week, been busy trying to stay focus on my new job, and i'm sorry i've lagged on your shipment and i forgot to write the address down when you finally gave me the address, thats when my computer went to shit on me.. and i didn't have a way to get access to a computer until today...i tried to access my account at work, but the server didn't like it.. again i apologize... i'm gonna ship it out and get it there in 2 or 3 days at whatever it cost extra out of my pocket, please accept my apologies...

and yes i've been on a few times thats when i was at work, trying to read my messages and again the computer didn't like the web site.. somethings wrong with the computer at work...

Ok dude it's all good I'm jus trying to make sure you weren't forgetting about me.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Archived