help with a new headunits

Oh no not Poughkeepsie! haha jk man. but also check out kenwoods KDC higher line. they are pretty good for the price, but you would control your Ipod from the HU

poughkeepsie is awesome lol. yea i have 160gb ipod full of music hahaha. i need something that would let me use the ipod itself plus friends i ride with like to get theirs hands on it and use it.

i know with the pioneer in my dad's truck you can set it where the controls go to the ipod.

I dont know if thats a brand feature tho.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

on the pioneers ive had if u have an ipod piece to connect to the bottom and then to the deck usually u can control it thru the deck it self, if it an audio cable that connects in the headphone part then u can turn it up on the deck but control the song thru the ipod

on the pioneers ive had if u have an ipod piece to connect to the bottom and then to the deck usually u can control it thru the deck it self, if it an audio cable that connects in the headphone part then u can turn it up on the deck but control the song thru the ipod

the cable i have is an aux to usb, so it goes into the bottom of my ipod and the volume is only controlled through the deck and def sounds better

the cable i have is an aux to usb, so it goes into the bottom of my ipod and the volume is only controlled through the deck and def sounds better

:good: i had to pay $85 for the piece to make it work on my Pioneer flip out, but def worth it

yea i have a little bit to decide what i want to get, i'm getting a new car. i just want a nice deck this time, my current one is shit lol

Are you planning on hooking up amlifiers? Would you need/want 6 preouts or would you be fine with 4? I wouldnt suggest going with only 2 because that kinda limits your upgradability. And a good head unit can last you a couple builds.

On mobile. Cant see sigs and such. Lol

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Are you planning on hooking up amlifiers? Would you need/want 6 preouts or would you be fine with 4? I wouldnt suggest going with only 2 because that kinda limits your upgradability. And a good head unit can last you a couple builds.

On mobile. Cant see sigs and such. Lol

i would be fine with 4 or even 2 really. im only planing on moving my subs to my new car and installing new speakers for now.

http://www.hookedontronics.com/show_product_details.jsp?cid=211484&c=1007Froogle&b=Kenwood_Excelon+KDC-X994

Just bought this one from here. Really loving it so far and the iPod feature works GREAT with my iPhone. Very smooth and quick loading. And even has built in BT. Really like the sound and sound nice and rich. By far my favorite HU do far.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff