since today is my birthday, after watching a movie with some friends. a cop decided to be nice and pull me over for my 3k headlights and 3k fogs. i mean they arent blinding and are even aimed very low. but hell. i got off with a warning but i gotta put the stock bulbs back in (which are who knows where) and take it down to show the doughnut eating bastard city police we have here. state wont say a word about anything unless your going 40 trillion over the speed limit, but city cracks down on anything like their big shit lol oh well, maybe after some sleep my day will get better

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

hey at least you didnt get some ridiculous ticket man. it could of been worse. cup half full right? :pardon:

and happy birthday dude :drinks::clapping:

Edited by baaudio

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

hey at least you didnt get some ridiculous ticket man. it could of been worse. cup half full right? :pardon:

and happy birthday dude :drinks::clapping:

he was gonna get my car towed until he realized it was my bday lol but thanks broskie

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

so you did something illegal, got caught, got off with a warning and your pissed off at the cop? laws are laws and the cop's job is to enforce them. if you think the law is stupid go down to city hall and talk to someone. dont get pissed at the cop for doing what he is supposed to do.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

so you did something illegal, got caught, got off with a warning and your pissed off at the cop? laws are laws and the cop's job is to enforce them. if you think the law is stupid go down to city hall and talk to someone. dont get pissed at the cop for doing what he is supposed to do.

the thing is, if it were a "nicer" newer car, then the cops would say shit to them, they harass us younger guys around here. ask wL<3bass about it. alot of us are actually friends with state police. its the city police that wanna act all high and mighty and pull us all over for stupid shit. i see cars running around all the time with no exhaust/headlights are completely broken off/flying though town, and they wont pull them over. but if one of us goes a mile over. were fucked

Hey i just got pullled over for my lights too..only i had a bulb out so that FUCKING BLOWS.but he let me off just be nice to em and tell usually just let you go

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.