Hey guys yall have wanted videos of my subs and stuff but I don't have a video camera. I wanted to know what you guys are using as your video cameras and how much you payed for them and were they worth it I am in a price range of $90.00 to $150.00 So tell me what you guys think I should get.

:) :) :):rolleyes: :rolleyes:

u could go check out walmart. im sure they have on in that price range, and plus if it ever messes up walmart will take back anything.

also i think there is an hhgregg down that way were u are(cobb county) they have pretty good prices on some of there camcorders.

Guest MegaloManiac

Also check out your local retail stores, i always see a bunch of nice display models they sell real cheap, but be sure you check the condition of item.

idk how much mine was but i think it was in ur budget range cz my mom bought it for me but its a kodak easy share C743. it really nice for pics and takin vids.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

i have a mini dv camera JVC GR-D270u when i bought it brand new a few years ago it was like 350 bucks or so, im sure prices for it have dropped a lot. it worked fine for me, i didnt really use it all that much and then when i wanted to use it, the dog ate the charger... so i gotta get a new one...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Alright guys I am still looking around I have four camera's to look at but, I would like to know what else you guys are using for vids that are good and maybe also what are you using Steve?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"