Missing Disk Drive?

So i'm not very computer savvy. I went to go burn a CD in itunes and it said "disc burner or software not found.."

I've never seen problem like this before.

I opened up "My Computer" And the only drive in there is the C drive. I'm pretty positive there should be a D drive as well.

I just tried a few CDs and whatnot and none of them initiated anything. (music CDs and a program cd)

Also weird little things have been showing up in random spots on my computer. Like something called O files? And insode the folder it has like random pictures of like people facebook defaults for example.

Anyone have any idea what might be happening?

There are no detected viruses by the way.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

So i'm not very computer savvy. I went to go burn a CD in itunes

Itunes has burning capabilities?

Sounds like your ide/sata cable is not plugged in or you have a faulty cd drive...

Edit: The random files popping up could be temp/hidden files that are saved while you browse facebook..

Edited by Slawsen

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Itunes has burning capabilities?

Sounds like your ide/sata cable is not plugged in or you have a faulty cd drive...

Edit: The random files popping up could be temp/hidden files that are saved while you browse facebook..

Yeah. you can make a playlist and of songs and have it burned to a cd. I was just giving detail. lol.

idk. if those files are safe to delete? I will run those other programs suggested. as well and come back with the results.

Yeah. you can make a playlist and of songs and have it burned to a cd. I was just giving detail. lol.

idk. if those files are safe to delete? I will run those other programs suggested. as well and come back with the results.

If its just a folder that has thumbnails in it then why not...Where are they mainly showing up and are the folders slightly see-through?

00' Nissan Xterra

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

No. It has other files in it as well. I'm on my iPod so idk right off the top of my head what's in there.

Aight, well, hit me up when you are at the pc and i'll see if I can help you

00' Nissan Xterra

Aight, well, hit me up when you are at the pc and i'll see if I can help you

So i looked in the folder and its called O_Files. Inside it has a shitload of random picturs and documents that have a symbole which is a notepade with a gear in front of it? And there is another folder inside called a_data that have symbols that look like scrolls. All they names are just random numbers and letter.

Edited by Rolladoedoe

if you open the files that you described with just letters and numbers that is because they are not meant to be opened that are program language and notepad is the default when you open things like that i would just delete the whole file if there is no personal information there

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged