Sonic Electronix

how wide is the cargo area? depending on how wide, you could probably stagger the subs a bit and get more clearance from the box to the liftgate.

42" between the wheel wells.

yea i just made a new design.

but there is barely any space between the subs.

i would be afraid of it breaking, even if i brace it

double or even triple baffle if your worried about it. but your subs are not heavy ones and dont take a lot of power so i really wouldnt worry about it.

how big is your port? width and height?

if the port is too close to the hatch it will choke the port and it will actually act like a longer port.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Make that box bigger and tune to 35 for a nice balanced sound. Tuning below 30 is stupid IMHO. 30 should be the lowest you ever tune. You want to set you sub sonic filter 10hz below your tuning frequency. Almost no songs you listen to play below 30. It is VERY rare.

The King.

Make that box bigger and tune to 35 for a nice balanced sound. Tuning below 30 is stupid IMHO. 30 should be the lowest you ever tune. You want to set you sub sonic filter 10hz below your tuning frequency. Almost no songs you listen to play below 30. It is VERY rare.

idk where you got 30 from.. L O L i was talking about 35-40hz

cant make the box bigger. 2 cu.ft. is max for my subs. if anything i need to make it smaller...

would the new members please read the thread and see his goals before posting. he didnt say he wants a balanced sound. he wants numbers.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

cant make the box bigger. 2 cu.ft. is max for my subs. if anything i need to make it smaller...

that guy is as green as they come on this forum and he is running around to every thread leaving noob comments.

your right, dont go bigger, dont be afraid to go a little smaller if you need to.

Do you listen to mostly rap? Tune to 40 then. It will sound like ass but you will get "numbers".

Regards,

Zick

The King.

I made a box for 3 15"s and they fire up and port back adn its tuned to 30.5Hz, I love the lows

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

that guy is as green as they come on this forum and he is running around to every thread leaving noob comments.

your right, dont go bigger, dont be afraid to go a little smaller if you need to.

Noob comments huh? How bout kiss my ass and STFU?

Regards,

Zick

The King.

Archived