Sonic Electronix

lol on this thread. :D

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

me and skittlesRgood are on the right page. i would like everyone else to stop talking.

you cant possibly be serious. how about I just lock this and you can pm skittles then? This isnt your personal little tea party for skittles to hold your hand. You had three members give you good solid advice and you shot it all down because you didnt understand. Here is some free advice. Sit back, read, learn and research because you are over your head and will screw something up if you dont.

Okay in all seriousness. I will tell you exactly what you need to do to get loud tigolbity.

1. Tell us what subs and amp you are running. None of that 1200 watt max shit. That tells us nothing. We need RMS ratings and model numbers.

2. Upgrade the Big 3 to true 1/0 gauge wire. This will help maintain your voltage better.

3. Sound deaden your car. Peal and Seel works great.

Regards,

Zick

in all seriousness. You have no clue about anything from what ive gathered from any of your posts.

regards. :No:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

na8ball is right but your wont get the power of that amp. like my 96 your voltage will be limited to about 13.6volts unless you have a mla. and try doin a box similar to steves. i'm designing a box that will allow me to keep my spare inside the jeep.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

na8ball is right but your wont get the power of that amp. like my 96 your voltage will be limited to about 13.6volts unless you have a mla. and try doin a box similar to steves. i'm designing a box that will allow me to keep my spare inside the jeep.

the box we were talkign about was like steves. and they are telling me the port sizes but the box is to small for what they are suggesting.

so try a 7 cube box and try like 4 3x8 round ports

? how do you know 4 3" diameter by 8" long ports in a 7 cu.ft. box is tuned to?

thats lots of ports..

im new lol can i get 1 port? =D i need something simple

well you said that your subs can only peak between 1.5 to 2 cubes each. so do 1.75 each sub which will get you 7 cubes. and for a single port try 5x 5 pvc pipe port in the middle theres also a box caculator. i build a box like that for 4 12's for a old bronco to and and it did good.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Archived