The only part where the wires are the same length is those 3" long jumpers. If you were wiring up a sub you'd have to wire in all the coils anyway, but all of the wires are the same length (for each sub anyway). The different lengths of wires are to the different subs, not different coils

Most people run the wires on the sub itself with only 2 wires running to the back of the box or terminal. I just have all the coils run right to those bolts, so really they're closer in length than if I was to wire the + to the + and - to - on the sub.

Hope that answers the question.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

The only part where the wires are the same length is those 3" long jumpers. If you were wiring up a sub you'd have to wire in all 4 coils anyway, but all of the wires are the same length (for each sub anyway). The different lengths of wires are to the different subs, not different coils

Most people run the wires on the sub itself with only 2 wires running to the back of the box or terminal. I just have all the coils run right to those bolts, so really they're closer in length than if I was to wire the + to the + and - to - on the sub.

Hope that answers the question.

Understood. thx.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Tracking Number: 1Z 5-- R0V 42 5684 --- -

Type: Package

Shipped To: -----------, SC, US

Shipped/Billed On: 05/02/2008

Service: GROUND

Weight: 52.00 Lbs

I don't think that's the MLA module :P

*edit: it sure isn't :)

USPS tracking number:

2-06 15-- 0000 3724 ----

Both should be here by wed or so.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I can't stress how pleased I am with the customer service and ship/build times with MLA. Every single time I call/email/PM I get a prompt answer.

I purchased the mod and had it in about 4 business days- that's quick!

Here's a full review of the product (it will have to be updated once installed, just some general info for those interested in buying one): http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=21357

On to pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's smaller than I thought:

Posted Image

Very simple instructions, plus everything needed to install it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can see it's really plug and play- a positive and a negative and snap the alts in. To me it's worth not having to splice the factory harness :)

Posted Image

About 9 ft of total wire- better too much than not enough. The wife modeling it :D

Posted Image

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Just a quick question .... why mount the batteries upside down ? any reason

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

Just a quick question .... why mount the batteries upside down ? any reason

The power wires. If I had the batteries right side up the wires keep the seats from closing tight- even if I use the top posts. The angle of the seats makes room for everything with them upside down. Plus from what optima says it makes no difference anyway.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Thanks for the props.

Your unit was made from scratch as well, we only keep singles and duels on hand.

It takes 2 full days for all the epoxy to dry. Glad you likey, did you notice the factory delphi plugs no cheapie parts there. Glad to help let us know how its doing. Thanks for the post,

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Archived