Sonic Electronix

Just wondering what people would expect to pay or be willing to pay for a brand new Fusion NV-Series NV-AM 25001 amp?

Im asking this because i recently bought one but have decided not to install it into my car and was hoping to sell it, but not sure on what price i should sell it for. It has not been used and is sitting in the box it came in in my room, so i'd say it's brand new.

what do you think i should sell it for?

thanks

also im sure some of you could answer me this.

If i run my 15" sub at RMS 825W with this amp, how loud would it be?

would it be too loud to sit in and listen to like day in and day out?

and if i did run this amp would i need to run a second battery and alternator or would i be sweet running it off the one battery and alternator?

thanks heaps if you can help :)

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

we cant tell u how loud it will be

build it and find out then tell us

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

well how much did YOU buy it for lol go with that or take a few bucks off it

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

id say it would take way more than 825 rms to be too loud to listen to, even in a good box, but then again some people think some stuff is luder than others, maybe im just going deaf, dunno

i know im running 2 15s at 250 rms and i have had some people say its too loud and i only listen to it at 13, cause my components cant handle much louder as they are stock, so its really personal preference

there are daily drivers on here that are well over 10k rms, granted not everyone will be happy to hear it and the people with powerful systems like that may not even listen to it as loud as it can be

but as the person above said, its best to build it and see, you cant really simulate car audio much because tons of factors go into how they outcome will be

you could have heard the same system, built exactly the same in two exact same cars, same power and everything and i bet they would both sound different, may not be able to be noticeable to most, but would still be different id think

also, if the amp is brand new form when you bought it, why dont you list it for what you paid or best offer

ior check ebay or craigslist and see what the amp or one like it is selling for

thanks for the replies guys, you got a real good point with the whole sound thing, true that the only way to know if it's too loud or not is to simply install and try it. if i do end up selling it i think ill put it up for a bit more than what i payed because i was fortunate enough to talk the guy in the shop down a few hundred dollars haha.

oh another question is that, if i run the amp a fair bit under the supposed average RMS, will it still sound good?

An amp will sound better if you're not pushing it. Less distortion. Clean power.

x2 this. for example if you get an amplifier that can output a true 1500rms and you are powering a 1000rms woofer with it with gains tuned to 1000rms, it will (99% of the time) sound better than lets say a 1000rms amp on a 1000rms woofer.

this is because the amp has more headroom (extra power that its not outputting so to say) and doesnt have a chance to distort.

x2 this. for example if you get an amplifier that can output a true 1500rms and you are powering a 1000rms woofer with it with gains tuned to 1000rms, it will (99% of the time) sound better than lets say a 1000rms amp on a 1000rms woofer.

this is because the amp has more headroom (extra power that its not outputting so to say) and doesnt have a chance to distort.

makes sense, thanks for the information :)

thanks for the replies guys, you got a real good point with the whole sound thing, true that the only way to know if it's too loud or not is to simply install and try it. if i do end up selling it i think ill put it up for a bit more than what i payed because i was fortunate enough to talk the guy in the shop down a few hundred dollars haha.

oh another question is that, if i run the amp a fair bit under the supposed average RMS, will it still sound good?

Just as a good rule of thumb bro you will pretty much never get the $$ back out of a piece of equipment. So dont set your hopes on getting that. I would accept anything that is a reasonable price compared to what you paid for it man but hey if you manage to get your money back out of it then good for you just dont set your sights on it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Just as a good rule of thumb bro you will pretty much never get the $$ back out of a piece of equipment. So dont set your hopes on getting that. I would accept anything that is a reasonable price compared to what you paid for it man but hey if you manage to get your money back out of it then good for you just dont set your sights on it

yeah i know aye, if u expect too much, then u will never sell it and so never get the money, ive decided if it sells thats cool, if not then ill probably just wire it up and use it haha