Jump to content

DC Lvl4 15 w/ lvl5 coils *SOLD*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Time's come, back in debt... Need it gone. No trades, PP only. $175 + shipping OBO. My zip is 97759 so you figure it out...

Has D1 lvl5 coils. Broken in, coils little worked. Comes with silver dustcap too.

dclvl4.png

sub2.png

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

Vids of it in my car...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfbFvk9PAPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86lHq2Qvy0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZOaFlKCANg

EDIT: In the 3rd pic, that's how it was wired when I got it. I'm not retarded so I didn't have it wired like that lol. I had it wired in a true series and not a noob series...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

early evening bump

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

good morning bump

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

PRICE DROP BUMP!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

damnit i want that i jus need to sell my damn 12's

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

I have fi's and yea the amp I got back when I had 2 Brutus subs.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1784 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...