20 shipped?

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

$25 shipped firm...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Not trying to thread jack, but I could get that stinger volt meter for 15$ shipped on ebay. If you can go lower than that i'll snag it from ya!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Link please? Cuz I looked and coouldnt find anything under 28 shipped?

And this thing is like brand new

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Link please? Cuz I looked and coouldnt find anything under 28 shipped?

And this thing is like brand new

Well these are brand new, not like brand new!

I bought 4 blue stinger volt meters and 2 red ones from this guy already... Great ebayer with lots of great deals..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stinger-Digital-Red-Voltage-Meter-Amp-Amplifier-SVMR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f43441e4QQitemZ300449808868QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

But there you go. BNIB and $10 cheaper then your used meter with free shipping!

Im sure you can find the blue colors if you search his store, or website..

3)Product: Batt. Terminal

Info: its a batt terminal...

Price: $12 Shipped

ce4adeb4.jpg

And $12 for a battery nicked and corroded battery terminal missing the butterfly nut? You can buy a pair of these at autozone for 4 bucks, or even some tsunami gold ones for $12...

Edit for terminals at autozone...

$3.29

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Lynx-Marine-battery-terminal-with-brass-plated-wing-nut/_/N-25hn?counter=2&filterByKeyWord=battery+terminals&fromString=search&itemIdentifier=95967_0_0_

or

$4.99

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Lynx-6-1-AWG-marine-top-post-battery-terminal/_/N-25hn?counter=4&filterByKeyWord=battery+terminals&fromString=search&itemIdentifier=95969_0_0_

or

$14.99

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Tsunami-2-4-and-2-8-AWG-holes-24K-gold-plated-negative-battery-block-terminal/_/N-25hn?counter=3&filterByKeyWord=battery+terminals&fromString=search&itemIdentifier=388120_0_0_

ok well since they are selling for $15, i quess ill just put it back only for trade... not worth selling

on the batt terminal, there is a nut i have to go ontop... but ill do 4 plus ship on the terminal...

24v1fe8.png

The point i still dont understand is....

Why sell a used battery terminal that can be bought from hundreds of places such as any hardware store, any autoparts store, or even any walmart, kmart, etc that carries automotive.

No one is going to buy a used terminal that they can get at a local store and not have to wait for the item to ship from the seller and wont have to pay shipping, and wont have to pay paypal fees..

I think it be totally different if it was some nice high-end terminal that costs $40 and is gold plated or comes with a voltmeter or something like stinger, knukoncepts, streetwires.

But its not... just some plan battery terminal.

When I read your forsale thread because Im looking for a 2nd Alpine headunit for external use in competition I thought to myself "this guy is a joke. I feel like Im reading a craigslist ad and this seller things his shit is top notch" like the fools that try to sell their sony xplods for $2000 and claim they costed 5 grand new and the setup did a 180db because the woofer specs read 90db sensitivity with 1 watt....

look just tryin to throw away some old junk, do you have to be a total dick???

i never said any of my stuf was "top noch" im selling all of my stuff that i dont use... because its crap, thought someone else could use that is just starting off or whatever their reason is. but if you just want to come in here and blow up, be a complete asshole... thats cool

24v1fe8.png

also tweets are sold, and new prices are up...

24v1fe8.png

bump

24v1fe8.png

sub sold...

xs power batt will be added tonight

24v1fe8.png

Archived