Best speakers for a flat frequency response?

tyty5150

well if your talking about a sub, the IDQ is the best SQ woofer you can get for the money. some big SQ guys have told me that sub does just as well as some $1000 woofers.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

look for a sub with a low Fs spec (around 25-34) for starters. but really if you're looking for a flat response, you should be considering a 4th order or rear loaded horn BOX design, not really the SUB as much.. :nea:

2001 Oldsmobile Alero

15" Fi BTL firing into cabin sealed from trunk (trunk wall)

8" interchageable flared aeros

4.8ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

2 AQ 1200's strapped (comming soon)

Wiper flexage on only 1300 watts..

Link to my build.

I want to hear just as much treble and mids as I do bass. So balanced system, not just a sub.

thats going to come down to you man. thats all install, EQ, crossover, etc. not many SQ oriented people on this forum to help with that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

if you want to shell out the $

http://www.morelhifi.com/products/mob_subwoofers_ultimo.html

FS of the 12s are 20hz and 5" voicecoil all the good stuff... should sound really awesome if you build a box to their specs

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

A good component system that can keep up with whatever low end set up you have. Doesn't necessarily have to be a specific brand, but I always hear people saying brands like hertz, rainbow, focal, etc are very good. The crescendo speakers are damn sexy IMO.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I want to hear just as much treble and mids as I do bass. So balanced system, not just a sub.

We know you don't want just a sub. My suggestion is what you should be looking into for your sub stage. You're going to need a good front stage as well.

2001 Oldsmobile Alero

15" Fi BTL firing into cabin sealed from trunk (trunk wall)

8" interchageable flared aeros

4.8ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

2 AQ 1200's strapped (comming soon)

Wiper flexage on only 1300 watts..

Link to my build.

Archived