Sonic Electronix

Hey there!

I have a few questions. I am going to purchase Fi 15's soon, and I was wondering, do they only sell it on their website? Or can I go to my local audio shop and purchase them there (new). And I posted a post early but I kind of didn't really get an answer back. So I am purchasing 2 Fi 15' BL's fully stocked running on a Soundstream TX12600D amplifier amp. My friend has uhh 2 15's, running the same amount of wattage (2.6k) and he doesn't have an alternator and it slaps and it sounds just fine. People have told me I need an alternator but I really don't want to buy one, so I am probably going to keep the stock. Will the subs and amp be fine? Because his is just fine, and yeah. And if this helps, I'm going to probably be driving an 04-05 Honda Accord Sedan. And 2 15's in the back, and yeah.. Haha so if you can answer both questions about the Fi Subs and the alternator, that will be much appreciated. Thank you.

-Jin

Edited by RyanJin

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Yes you can only buy Fi subs online, AA has dealers that you can buy from.

I would get a couple g31 batts for the back if that amp puts out a true 2600w, stock alt should be fine.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

No. You can't go to best buy or w/e and buy a Fi. It's either from the site, or from another member. and we really can't tell you whether or not your electrical can handle it or not. More than likely you'll have big drops running 2 fl fi's. But I know on the 2002+ hondas the alternators a bitch to get to lol.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Yes you can only buy Fi subs online, AA has dealers that you can buy from.

I would get a couple g31 batts for the back if that amp puts out a true 2600w, stock alt should be fine.

Alrighty thanks! Do I need to purchase these online too? or can I go to my local Stereo shop and get them. And if online, can you give me the site? Thanks so much.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

depending on your alt, if you have a 60-90 amp stock alt like i had, i would upgrade to a 180 amp alt... ive went down that route on stock alt and around 3000 rms with 2 kinetik 2400s and a 1400 up front, and i still dipped down to low 11s....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

No. You can't go to best buy or w/e and buy a Fi. It's either from the site, or from another member. and we really can't tell you whether or not your electrical can handle it or not. More than likely you'll have big drops running 2 fl fi's. But I know on the 2002+ hondas the alternators a bitch to get to lol.

Haha I meant like stereo stores. Haha not no best buy or radio shack. Hahaha. But yeah, and my luck. Well, I probably wont get the alternator then :) Haha. Thanks :D

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Alrighty thanks! Do I need to purchase these online too? or can I go to my local Stereo shop and get them. And if online, can you give me the site? Thanks so much.

Chances are, unless you want some good quality equipment, stay away from your local shops. Youre gonna find hella better deals online and from other members.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Chances are, unless you want some good quality equipment, stay away from your local shops. Youre gonna find hella better deals online and from other members.

So, Im 16. And this honda accord is going to be my 1st car, and since its my 1st car, these Fi's are going to be my 1st system. I shouldn't go to my local store and ask them to make me a box? I know some SMD members could make me one, but I have no paypal / credit card... So, Idk how that's going to work out. Lol

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

depending on your alt, if you have a 60-90 amp stock alt like i had, i would upgrade to a 180 amp alt... ive went down that route on stock alt and around 3000 rms with 2 kinetik 2400s and a 1400 up front, and i still dipped down to low 11s....

Uhh. How do i check the range on my alt? Haha. And my friend got 12.5's ish with his 2 15's

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD