Sonic Electronix

Uhh. How do i check the range on my alt? Haha. And my friend got 12.5's ish with his 2 15's

just gotta look it up online, and unless your friend has the same car, same year, same setup as you, it doesnt really matter.. even the wiresize can make a difference..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

honda accord is my first car too :D but honestly, how are you ever going to learn if you never even start? Hell my first box was pretty damn good i think. You can run to home depot and buy a sheet of mdf for 30$, and if you have a table saw, you're set. And if not, im sure a neighbor does? hell maybe home depot will make your cuts for you if you're nice to em :P Just dont rely on the local shop. They feed you a bunch of nonsense bullshit to make yo buy their stuff, that in reality sucks dick. :)

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

just gotta look it up online, and unless your friend has the same car, same year, same setup as you, it doesnt really matter.. even the wiresize can make a difference..

Oh alright. Whats a good # I should be hitting? Like 12s?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

honda accord is my first car too :D but honestly, how are you ever going to learn if you never even start? Hell my first box was pretty damn good i think. You can run to home depot and buy a sheet of mdf for 30$, and if you have a table saw, you're set. And if not, im sure a neighbor does? hell maybe home depot will make your cuts for you if you're nice to em :P Just dont rely on the local shop. They feed you a bunch of nonsense bullshit to make yo buy their stuff, that in reality sucks dick. :)

Well, my dad wants me to make a box, but I thought there is a certain way Im suppoes to make it. Like tuned to 33hz or whatever that means, I don't know what that means. Like, if all I need to do is just make it so the sub fits correctly, then hell, ill do it. But then again, I don't know how big to make the airhole, or any of that

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

if i remember right you need paypal to buy fi's. ive only seen paypal on there site when i was lookin at recones so you might want to check into that

Well, I mean, my dad is going to buy it with his paypal if I give him money, but I doubt he will let me buy a box from someone online, you know?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Well, my dad wants me to make a box, but I thought there is a certain way Im suppoes to make it. Like tuned to 33hz or whatever that means, I don't know what that means. Like, if all I need to do is just make it so the sub fits correctly, then hell, ill do it. But then again, I don't know how big to make the airhole, or any of that

It's actually really easy to do that man. Download torres calc from enclousure section, or pm someone on here that'll design a simple box for free for you. Really a box only needs 7-8 pieces to be successful. We just need the max dimensions.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

It's actually really easy to do that man. Download torres calc from enclousure section, or pm someone on here that'll design a simple box for free for you. Really a box only needs 7-8 pieces to be successful. We just need the max dimensions.

I mean, I could try... Haha, but then I also needa go get wires and all that stuff too. And I'm also probably going to get a headunit. Any suggestions? Pioneer? Alpine? Cheap ? Like a simple one for 200$ under..

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I'll never get anything other than a pioneer. I just love they way they look. They don't have millions of buttons and the rainbow color schemes like most other hu's.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

I'll never get anything other than a pioneer. I just love they way they look. They don't have millions of buttons and the rainbow color schemes like most other hu's.

Pioneer it IS! Alright well hopefully, this plan of my 1st system comes into play very soon. Haha. Whats in your car?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD