Second Skin Audio

2 HDC3 AQ 15's with 3 Octoports

Alrite, so take a look at this video, at the 35 second mark, where you can see Dan's box, he has three ports facing the rear, I was wondering if I could Put those two AQ 15's in a box in my back seat (seats and everything removed already) and have three similar ports going INTO my trunk , and I will fully second skin the whole trunk, as well as foam where needed. Does this sound like a good idea? I just want this bitch to hit hard.

(take a look)

Would like to get some feedback on this.

Two Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-x305 (I have no use for pandora or the 305 s)

Kenwood Graphic Equalizer

1000 watt Hifonics Brutus D Class Mono

and a Capacitor that ain't worth shit.

those arnt octoports. they are just PSP ports.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

those arnt octoports. they are just PSP ports.

Yeah I wasn't really sure what they were, I just wanna know if a setup like that would hit hard in a 97 Civic, with the PSP ports going INTO the trunk from the box that'll be chillin in the backseat

Two Kicker L5 12's

i dont see much reason why not. i mean it doesnt seem like the BEST spl idea but itll work. try it and see.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i dont see much reason why not. i mean it doesnt seem like the BEST spl idea but itll work. try it and see.

I'm just trying to get some input on this, what would you (or anyone) recommend as far as box setup and build goes. I had a 15 inch L7 today in my backseat with one slot port on the side and it wasn't hittin for SHIT, just sayin lol. I just want as much SPL as I can get, I need the correct setup tho.

Two Kicker L5 12's

i think spl wise it would be better to fire into cabin.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

if u want spl wall it. you already have the back seat out. 2 hdc3's would get nice and loud.

39037_1399674589659_1166107412_30956225_2286344_n.jpg

So about how many cubic feet of airspace do you think I have to work with? I want the lows to hit real nice so I figure I gotta tune the box to around 34-36hz?

Edited by KushSmokinSerg

Two Kicker L5 12's

i think spl wise it would be better to fire into cabin.

The only way that you will get good #'s from firing into the cabin is if you seal it off completely into the cabin.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The only way that you will get good #'s from firing into the cabin is if you seal it off completely into the cabin.

So wall it off, and foam around the edges of the wall to make it air tight so that the port it just firing into the cabin only?

Two Kicker L5 12's