I bought this for the wife considering its hot as hell in florida and blue has no AC! This will more or less be Her car because I get to keep my POS and pack it full of stupid amounts of equipment. I picked it up at a dealer for 5,300 its a 2001 Jetta w/Alloys Leather Interior and JVC deck (eh)

Here is how it looked off the lot-

Jetta1.jpg

Within the first two hours I had the stock boxy POS intake off and a cone on

Jetta2.jpg

****(I am well aware that it is a 2.slOw)****

And picked it up today looking a LITTLE different :)

38968_448194270942_507085942_6574645_276816_n.jpg

as far as Audio it will get a 2ch on the mids/highs as well as a pair of 10s on probably 6-800wrms in a nice compact slot vent box. I've only had it a few days- so still plenty of time for Diabolical Ideas MuHahaha

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

nice nice, how much milage?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

werd nice car for your chick.so arnt you in training man?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

just over 100k with a full service record. I was looking at hondas/1.8T Jettas/S10s in that price range and they all had 130k-150k miles :(

This one was exactly what I was looking for in the price range (more reliable than the 1.8T) and the wife LOVES it which is brownie points for my ass

-Drew

**yes I am in training in pensacola Florida

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

that car definitely fits hanna. good find man :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.