The Super Malibu, 2 12's on 6k+

Today driving back from school some kid in a park avenue was beating at a stop light..

I saw on his license plate border, "dynamat" I loled.

I just thought to myself, "I bet he has like 2 kicker L5 15's and i'm still louder than him".

I'm very happy with this system so far, Can't wait till I can actually go to a show and show it off.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

I understand what you're saying, Mine is louder with the windows down but what I'm trying to get at is that with the windows down the air is coming towards you but with the trunk open it is going out the trunk. I don't understand how that makes it louder if air is escaping out of the trunk.

I am sure your question has already been answered I just dont want to read the nex 5 pages to find out. You have a small trunk leak. that being said the trunk leak is letting out standing waves that are being built up on top of your package tray. I would venture to say flipping the box around with this type of enclosure would yield much higher output. If you made the 10" drivers fire up along with the port into the rear deck sealing off the trunk this would also eliminate the standing wave. Hell moving your box back a few inches might also do the the trick. If these have already been posted sorry for wasting everyones time!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Nice build man. I want to get some DC 12 inch XL subs when I get the money!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

You didn't think you had room for 12s? I spy room for two 15s if you had built the box in the trunk lol. Looks like the end result is awesome either way though.

I could of gotten 12's.

With 40hz tuning.

No thanks, I refuse to build the box in the car.

I am sure your question has already been answered I just dont want to read the nex 5 pages to find out. You have a small trunk leak. that being said the trunk leak is letting out standing waves that are being built up on top of your package tray. I would venture to say flipping the box around with this type of enclosure would yield much higher output. If you made the 10" drivers fire up along with the port into the rear deck sealing off the trunk this would also eliminate the standing wave. Hell moving your box back a few inches might also do the the trick. If these have already been posted sorry for wasting everyones time!

Yes, I have sealed almost every hole, it's getting to the point where It's almost completely sealed off.

Thank you for the detailed response, I have never tried firing into the cabin and so far I love it.

IMO it should be louder, but I'm not too worried about it.

Nice build man. I want to get some DC 12 inch XL subs when I get the money!

The XL's are amazing subs for all sorts of applications.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived