The Super Malibu, 2 12's on 6k+

I would, but I'd blow these subs and on top of that I'd have to get them reconed anyways.. Not really worth it to me.

how would you blow them? Xl's could take that, as long as its clean? no?

RF bass knobs aren't clean, and I like playing for more than 10 seconds full tilt at a time.

I don't think XL's are the end of all subs and I wouldn't throw 3k + on the them daily even if it is clean power. I might throw some level 5's in there someday on some more power, but not on these subs.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

idk yet Nick, I might buy a project car and use it..

We'll see :)

And it's kind of shitty that the AQ which is 4300w at 1 ohmn cannot get over a 146...

yet, my 3300w RF amp can do it with ease....hmmmmm, someone's lying about their amps.

Team gg

Team DOA

Ever clamp the AQ? is that 2500 a cp? Maybe you had ungodly rise with the AQ.

Yup yup yup. I have a 3.5k on my 1 XL. I rise to 3 ohms on all music and never see 1k out of a 3500watt amp. That Rockford is a beast and is expensive for a reason. What's your subs? D1s? Strapping two 2500s at 4ohm would be nice power on those daily

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

No, I never did, Never wanted to mess with clamping, i'm sure that's what it is but still, it should be louder regardless, I shouldn't have to go out of my way to make it louder, and the rf is just a bd and it's still amazingly louder. I liked the AQ just didn't give me what I needed.

Yup yup yup. I have a 3.5k on my 1 XL. I rise to 3 ohms on all music and never see 1k out of a 3500watt amp. That Rockford is a beast and is expensive for a reason. What's your subs? D1s? Strapping two 2500s at 4ohm would be nice power on those daily

yeah, they're d1's, it's stupid how other amps work, that you have to clamp them to get their rated power, i don't have a clamp meter and I didn't even want to mess with it anyways, just surprising that the AQ can't put out power without being clamped :/

Team gg

Team DOA

Not downing RF or argueing with you at all.

Just crazy how the RF sounds that much better lol. That's good that you switched back tho. Love seeing updates in this build.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Not downing RF or argueing with you at all.

Just crazy how the RF sounds that much better lol. That's good that you switched back tho. Love seeing updates in this build.

I liked the AQ, I'm not talking shit, but RF makes superior products, and I bought my amp for just a little over how much i spent on the AQ cause I got it used from Chode.

Like, It's hard to explain, the AQ with the voltage gain setting that I had to turn all the way to one of the sides just to make it remotely loud, I knew I was clipping my subs to hell, I'll probably purchase another amp sometime in the future, maybe a DC 3500 or something, or get some Level 5's and buy a 5k. I have the money, it's just if i'm willing to spend it. And personally to the ear the AQ is just a tiny bit louder IMO but it sounds clipped to shits. I might give it another chance someday, but right now I love my RF.

Team gg

Team DOA

That makes me wanna try an RF 2500 now lol.

I would man, it's smaller, you get blue lights, can work off lower voltage better. And a lot of people were like, you're probably not giving the AQ the proper voltage...

I was like, I gave it good voltage but it still was so power hungry. I dropped low so I bought the battery and the battery brought the voltage up and it still was doing the same numbers on the TL. The RF seriously does not drop below 14.5 full tilt at idle, not even 2000rpm. I love it

Team gg

Team DOA

Archived