Sonic Electronix

Since I definately don't want to waste sub I'll just stick between 3-3.5 then. And just to get my info for my box how much port could I go with. As in where do you draw the line on too much port area? Would 55^inches be too much?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

im running 4 cubes with 1300watts to 1 15 lvl 4, so you might want around 3-3.5 a piece

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I can answer, Infact I have an XL15 and an AQ2200 in my car right now, my box is right about 3.4 after displacment, so you should be good anywhere within 3.2-3.8 or so, though I am running my AQ at .5 ohms.....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I can answer, Infact I have an XL15 and an AQ2200 in my car right now, my box is right about 3.4 after displacment, so you should be good anywhere within 3.2-3.8 or so, though I am running my AQ at .5 ohms.....

so youre running that sub at .5 eh? whats the wattage like? ever get that metered?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

so youre running that sub at .5 eh? whats the wattage like? ever get that metered?

Not sure, and sadly no I dont live near anyone that has a TL nor a shop that holds comps.

+1 captain. Do you have a build log pics, or videos? I was going to get D2 to run the amp at 1ohm. But how is that at .5? What electrical do you have?

I started a build log, just got lazy and didnt post anymore pics besides the initial equipment pics, may end up uploading the rest though, and I have a few vids but they are from my cell it does have a 4 or 5 MP camera, though it doesnt pick up the bass very well, that may be because Im tuned to 27hz.......

And as far as electrical I still need to get a HO alt, which will happen soon hopefully, but I have a yellow top under the hood, and a pair of HC2000's in the trunk, and my voltage goes down to mid 13's at the most at night with all the lights on....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Ok.Let me know if you get anything posted up.

For sure man....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ