Second Skin Audio

2 DC lvl 5 18's or 2 Death Penalty 21's

16 members have voted

1. 1. which would you choose???

• 2 DC lvl 5 18's
    • 2 Death Penalty 21's
    • Other brand

audioques dont make a 8k, unless you mean the aq20... and keep in mind you dont have a warranty with that.

I would recommend soundigital or stetsom over that, DB-R.com sells stetsom amps though

I have 2 level 5 18s on 1 stetsom 7k right now *waiting for recones* but they love the 7k right now.

soundigital's warranty i believe is lifetime.... so keep that in mind as well

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

audioques dont make a 8k, unless you mean the aq20... and keep in mind you dont have a warranty with that.

I would recommend soundigital or stetsom over that, DB-R.com sells stetsom amps though

I have 2 level 5 18s on 1 stetsom 7k right now *waiting for recones* but they love the 7k right now.

soundigital's warranty i believe is lifetime.... so keep that in mind as well

alright thanx

i hav the room/space needed for 3 lvl 5 18s

I used to run 3 lvl 5 18s, and on 1 stetsom 7k, with voltage dropping down to 11.2ish and no port area, i was doing 155.2s at 35hz and that was on music, and wasnt my peak frequency...

but i have alot to thank to the box builder as well, Gotz1lung :)

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

uh oh stetsom was mentioned *waits for stetsom flame war* lol. id just wait out for the level 6's lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Yes, do 4 lvl 5 18s on 2 stetsom 7ks and call it a day :) just make sure you have the alt and bat power to back up the power demands... i LOVE the sound of a wall done right.. they get brutal

Team DC Audio

Yes, do 4 lvl 5 18s on 2 stetsom 7ks and call it a day :) just make sure you have the alt and bat power to back up the power demands... i LOVE the sound of a wall done right.. they get brutal

what should i tune to like 34hz???

Archived