Jump to content

LEDs help me decide


Recommended Posts

Posted

DUDESSSSSSSSSS they got this shit too Street Glow Neon Wire

el_wire_2.jpg

I've seen this stuff in action & it doesn't look as bright as it does in the pic.

yeah those led's in the link you posted are individual leds you can buy if you were going to build something like a panel or a tube. 1 thing that will make an amazing difference is the viewing angle. the 2 led's i have in my door frame are 160 - 180 degrees & the bulb is more dome shaped to disperse the light better. sometimes you have no choice what viewing angle you get. the most common i have seen are 15 degrees to 35 degrees. i looked for the same ones that i have on superbrightled but, they don't make a pink.

p.s. lol stadium lighting is what i was going for. they only come on when the door is open or the dome light switch is activated.

p.s.s. http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fmini_tubes.htm check into those. pink is such a hard color to find... only ones i've come across so far that are actually pink are the ones on a string - ALS_accent_light_led.jpg - http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2Fals.htm i can't tell if their "ultra violet" is their pink

Posted

Yea Im starting to like the ultra violets too... the only reason I was thinkin of pink is my decals are pink camo so I was wanting to bring it all together inside and out.

GRITS.jpg

Grits2.jpg

Better lighting on this one

PICT0028.jpg

REAudioSubs.jpg

That neon wiring I could use to light up my subs??

OR

would lighting up the port holes on each side be better?

REAudioAmp2.jpg

I know Im in the Little League as far as systems goes but Beastie Boys pounds the shit out my truck

Posted

Hey hit up LEDGlow . com they have some very cool led interior kits as well as underbody and wheel well kits. I have the 3 million color advanced usb kit with the wheel wells and added the interior kit to it as well. Everything runs off the main controller and runs the same colors and patterns as the outside does. You can program them the do any color and or patter you want.

This is my setup just don't have a video of the inside yet.

Posted

Dude I love you !!!!! That is sooooo what I want...... Now go get vid of inside!!!!!! NOW!!! LOL

Posted

Dude I love you !!!!! That is sooooo what I want...... Now go get vid of inside!!!!!! NOW!!! LOL

I will have to do that tomorrow night since I am about to jump in bed for the night work comes early tomorrow. Right now I only have two tubes hooked up under my front seats shinning forward on the floor so it glows since I hate seeing tubes I just like the glow look myself. If you go to their site all you need to get is the add on usb interior kit either the two tube or four tube set and get a advanced switch by itself if you dont want the whole setup of underglow. That's the best part of them since you can pick up any replacement piece you need unlike a lot of the companies out there who sell them.

Edit: Forgot if you get the two tube setup you will need a advanced usb extender also but the 4 tube set comes with it.

2 tube set is $46.99

4 Tube set is $99.99

Controller is $45.99

Extender is $12.99

Posted

Oh this is so the sux only the underbody kits are sound activated??? It dont say nuffin about interior being sound activated. if thats the case I dont love you no mo!!!!

Posted

Oh this is so the sux only the underbody kits are sound activated??? It dont say nuffin about interior being sound activated. if thats the case I dont love you no mo!!!!

Not true if you get the controller and 2 or 4 tubes like I said in my last post you can use any headphone jack to connect to a speaker wire in your car (not a sub lead though lol) and it will pulse to the sounds. :P

Posted

Okies all happy now yahoo.gifyahoo.gif..... damn gonna have to pimp the hubby out so I can get me some lights

First night and the Newbie Wins !!!! LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4487 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...