Sonic Electronix

Western MN, All of WI, Chicago Area Car Audio Stores

haha yea i got a few bros here in town (hate forums for some reason) that love car audio. for all of my projects they are my mexicans lol :rofl:

plus there are a few smders not to far

Well once I'm ready for this I'll let you know. It'll be awhile, but I figure you'll still be around. I'm guessing next summer.

Well once I'm ready for this I'll let you know. It'll be awhile, but I figure you'll still be around. I'm guessing next summer.

holy fawk! next summer??? why are you makin the thread now? :lol:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

lol Good question. Next thread will be when I'm actually ready. Hopefully earlier than summer.

jeeez kid your killin meh. well this winter would be a good time... well no i hate winter builds so i take that back.

just remember my name and hit me up when its time

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i just had to lol cuz ya said western MN lol kinda far from WI lol. but im up in Hibbing if ya around this way ever mang and know a few closer to the cites :drinks:

i just had to lol cuz ya said western MN lol kinda far from WI lol. but im up in Hibbing if ya around this way ever mang and know a few closer to the cites :drinks:

Oh wow haha. I meant Eastern. That's a long ass drive but honestly when spending 5000 for a system I could put up with that drive but it'd have to be done in a decent amount of time. Driving 8 hours multiple times would suck.

Oh wow haha. I meant Eastern. That's a long ass drive but honestly when spending 5000 for a system I could put up with that drive but it'd have to be done in a decent amount of time. Driving 8 hours multiple times would suck.

hey i got an idea... we can have everyone just chill at my place for the week, free food, cool audioz, make it bombin...

be a great time

its a plan... cracker i know you love beer so ill start stocking up :santa:

24v1fe8.png

hey i got an idea... we can have everyone just chill at my place for the week, free food, cool audioz, make it bombin...

be a great time

its a plan... cracker i know you love beer so ill start stocking up :santa:

Haha I do live in Wisconsin. Turn 21 soon too. So i'll like beer even more. lol And yeah I wouldn't wanna do a winter build. I'd wait until spring unless a winter build is possible. I imagine it sucking badly.

Haha I do live in Wisconsin. Turn 21 soon too. So i'll like beer even more. lol And yeah I wouldn't wanna do a winter build. I'd wait until spring unless a winter build is possible. I imagine it sucking badly.

yea i did a small one once in the winter and it sucked so bad... all the wire get stiff and it all just sucks lol

hopefully we have a warm winter cuz i got alot of shit to do!

24v1fe8.png