Sonic Electronix

STOP TYPING IN CAPS K? MAKES SHIT A WHOLE LOT HARDER TO READ

ive never heard of DNA but go to Knukonceptz.com and find their Kollosus 0 gauge wiring kits and order it. you wont be sorry

knukonceptz is for teh mother fucking win lol cant beat 1.75 a foot

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

do u have to be an actual dealer to buy from dna? i need some terminals and shit that they sale, but i guess if i cant get it from them darvex is second

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Darvex is high. I don't see how they do that well. :peepwall:

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

x2 ^^ i think darvex is alot cheaper than most shops i go to to get shit, and u can get a 20% discount off just by being a member of smd, some of the stuff u buy is a good price

i just wished he still had those stinger sp800 battery holders cause i needed one n i had money to buy it so i guess since im takeing welding i can just make me one :)

but ya darvex is a good site to buy stuff off of

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif