Kicker 15" L7's Walled *Updated 1/09*

have you thought about doing a removable port one for burps and one for music?? anyways i didn't realize you started the build already after helping you out with the box ideas...i thought you were gonna do triangle ports but i would just make a bigger opening on the bish...which means you can shorten up on the length of the ports... but make sure they both are exact same size...another idea is once you build the ports and get them installed...before putting them in... round off the end of the ports for a smoother airflow.. just another idea... i'm still looking at the back of the box and trying to figure out where the hell the battery and amps will go... lol

Soo, didnt have much time to work on it. Redid the ports. Came out nice still A LOT of work to do. Lost a bit of port area but shouldn't be a huge problem. Need to do some more bog work to it and should come out very nice. Spoke with a friend who is going to cover the entire car for me. Were going to choose everything this weekend. He mostly does classic hotrods but does amazing work! Should come out very nice. Also got a set of Sparco seats they weight as much as a bag of sugar! haha.

Few pics of the new ports.

picture022tt.jpg

8yc4m0.jpg

Still a lot of work, I know it looks bad at the moment so don't knock it but only have 1 day to work on it. I have to get testing 3 times a week for my heart problem and work 5 days a week so don't have a lot of time for it all. Sadly trying my best to get it finished.

have you thought about doing a removable port one for burps and one for music?? anyways i didn't realize you started the build already after helping you out with the box ideas...i thought you were gonna do triangle ports but i would just make a bigger opening on the bish...which means you can shorten up on the length of the ports... but make sure they both are exact same size...another idea is once you build the ports and get them installed...before putting them in... round off the end of the ports for a smoother airflow.. just another idea... i'm still looking at the back of the box and trying to figure out where the hell the battery and amps will go... lol

There's actually about a foot of room under the box in the wheel well and there is quite a bit of room for the amps. They are going to go on another bit of MDF behind the box. I'll build the back of the box last more than likey. Getting all the hard things done first. Thanks for the help again though. You have done a lot.

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..

Thanks mate, will do more tonight.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of an update, I know most of you enjoy looking at the Fi's and everything else. This is just a project I took on thought it would be fun but good news, I'm getting another new ride soon! And once I finish this going to do something extremely massive! Getting an extra 10 grand on top of the loan so should be pretty sick. Will help me finish this one and start on my new ride. Not sure what I'm getting yet, it's going to be an SUV none the less.

Anyway for the updates, still lots of work to do. This was freshly bogged still needs a lot of sanding.

004ll.th.jpg

015wh.th.jpg

016gwi.th.jpg

017pqs.th.jpg

018wex.th.jpg

019ok.th.jpg

020qa.th.jpg

022vs.th.jpg

023bo.th.jpg

009fk.th.jpg

Reverse camera finally came..

024bx.th.jpg

026ig.th.jpg

029unr.th.jpg

Anyway thats that, by no means am I a professional. Most of this is extremely new to me and trial and error so I know my work isnt ' perfect ' but considering my workshop, budget and tools available at this current location I dont think im doing to bad.

Let me know what you think!

No love? Guess some of you aren't kicker fans. ^_^

IM LOVING IT!

its gonna be sick nasty and clean

i cant wait to start mine, im planning on 6 L7 12s, but i dont plan on sealing it off so well i was going to build a pretty generic box tunned about 30 - 40 (any ideas on whats best)brace it in, then just wall around it similar to the dodge truck with the dc i believe, cut out to fit over and flush mount subs, just gotta pay off the car first, about 8 months left!

cant wait to see the project

Alpine CDA-105

Infinity Kappa (All Around)

Rockford 400.4 (Mids And Highs)

Kicker 1200.1 (last one ohm stable model)

Was two Type Rs, Then 4 Really Crispy p1s now..... nada...

Rockford wiring With Monster 1/0

Archived