Mike Vick Screwed?

Guest MegaloManiac

David i see that you Banned the young man for his Opinion about Vick, I don't really see that with him voicing his opinion about backing him warrant that ban. I have 11 American pit bull terriers and 13 Rotties. we all have to understand that there are a lot of other stars that fight dogs not just Vick, yea he was just dumb to have the crap at his own house(dumb ass), but reading the whole thread everyone in here has posted their opinion on the matter.

No one will always agree to what is being said or done that is just a way of life. You guys have scolded the young man hard enough. I also saw where he stated that he has been around and seen dogs fighting I really don't think he has. now Like i was saying there are other football players, rock stars, rapers, R&B singers, the list goes on that fight dogs but the aren't dumb enough to get caught with their hands in the cookie jar..............I love each and everyone of my dogs and treat them with Love and respect. they are all show & weight pull dogs. yes i have Game breed dogs but its how u raise them.

Sorry man, your not saying anything I dont know, if others are fighting dogs they are just as bad and I hope like hell they get caught and get to rott in jail like Vick is going to, you make it seem like it's no big deal, and trust me its a huge deal, you seem to know alot about who's fighting dogs and who isnt, how is it,that you know about it but the government doesnt???

This is just my opinion

in the endorsements that he had they have all convicted him before the courts I would just pull things from the shelf pending the outcome in court then and only then would i have ended the contracts with him. What happens if he is found not guilty of this? will the companies try and give him back his endorsements? I'm sure he has had dealings in this in one way or the other . by all means its one of his houses. WE DON"T KNOW THE WHOLE OUTCOME OF THE STORY!!!!! Just what the media wants us to see and hear.

I could careless what happens to his endorsments, if he was so worried about them maybee he shouldnt have gotten involved with dog fighting, you are right innocent untill proven guilty, but you have to remember these endorsment deals are using HIS image to sell THERE products, how the hell does it look to the rest of the world if Nike for example doesnt do anything, it makes them look like they are cool with what he has supposedly done, and we all know no one will buy any of his product, they looooooose hella money.

do you honestly think that one of his bestfriends for over half his life is just gonna roll over? hell naa he rolled over because they are screwed and they did this shit, the system will go easier on them if they dont fight it.

when i was younger before i joined the military 18+ yrs age i use to fight dogs before they passed the laws banning fighting them and really sticking to the law I got out of it after seeing my cousin dragged off to jail for fighting them.

now I see why this seems soo ok to you, I hope that one of your dogs snaps and try's to ripp your head off.

I have learned to love the breed for what they are and how they are and the love they give you no matter what you take them through PIt bulls are one of the hardest loving dogs around they would do anything I mean anything to show that they love you I have owned a lot of dogs in my life time and rotties and pit bulls are the ones I rather have over anyother. As stated above i have a yard full of dogs and they are all show dogs and have grown to love them for them not for what they can do of be

Fighting Dogs is wrong ............... but Daivd to ban the young man was wrong as well. ..... I ask that you please reconsider allow they young man back on. the statemnts were only his opinion nothing more he is young.

I over looked the fact the guy told everyone to kiss his AZZ

I am pretty sure you didnt get to read everything that was posted some of it was edited or deleted, so

screw him and screw you too, Im half tempted to ban your ass too, for admiting you used to fight dogs, you make it seem like its no big deal, and in all reality its a huge deal to me, if I ever and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, if I ever seen something like this take place in person, I would shoot everyone involved, its soooo morally wrong on soooooooo many levels I cant even begin to explain it.

i say we get back on topic of the DISCUSSION. everyone now knows how we feel about the treatment of animals and we dont condone to it. keep this topic friendly and we will keep it open...if it gets out of hand its done.

best reguards

-Team SMD Mods

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I am a avid pitbull lover and I don't know what I would do if I didn't own my two pits. They are the most lovable and loyal brred I have ever owned. I refuse to sit back and watch people make uneducated ignorant coment on the forums.

David I am glad you dropped the hammer on that asshat and I am hoping you drop it on this other dipshit who openly admited to fighting dogs.

To the fucker that fought dogs, I hope and pray that I never meet you face to face becuase after im done I will go back to prison.

If I ever see or meet anyone who fights dogs, no matter what breed, I will stab them in the face and subject them to the ame torture they put those poor dogs through. I have no problem inflicting harm on people. And you have my word on that!!

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

I am a avid pitbull lover and I don't know what I would do if I didn't own my two pits. They are the most lovable and loyal brred I have ever owned. I refuse to sit back and watch people make uneducated ignorant coment on the forums.

David I am glad you dropped the hammer on that asshat and I am hoping you drop it on this other dipshit who openly admited to fighting dogs.

To the fucker that fought dogs, I hope and pray that I never meet you face to face becuase after im done I will go back to prison.

If I ever see or meet anyone who fights dogs, no matter what breed, I will stab them in the face and subject them to the ame torture they put those poor dogs through. I have no problem inflicting harm on people. And you have my word on that!!

thanks for the support bro, I feel the same way.

Guest Nismofreak

Dogs are cool.....they are your best friend and people have no right to use em in dog fights...its just cruel cause dogs will put their life on the line just for you....I think he deserves jail for a long time and I wish his career will be over forever.....

And fuck you getmoney for life....that is all

Archived