Emoxihax Posted August 2, 2010 Author Report Posted August 2, 2010 also: could that be why my amp would get really hot at times? 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
onelivinlarge Posted August 2, 2010 Report Posted August 2, 2010 that is possable if u r running a sub at a 1 ohm load on a 4 ohm steady amp 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
Guest Posted August 2, 2010 Report Posted August 2, 2010 also: could that be why my amp would get really hot at times? yes exactly. but you should not have a problem from now on.
Emoxihax Posted August 5, 2010 Author Report Posted August 5, 2010 yes exactly. but you should not have a problem from now on. man I fixxed it and the amp is going into protection mode even quicker now, can't even get as loud as it was getting 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
imfrom210texas Posted August 6, 2010 Report Posted August 6, 2010 update? If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
bassfiend316 Posted August 6, 2010 Report Posted August 6, 2010 man I fixxed it and the amp is going into protection mode even quicker now, can't even get as loud as it was getting From what I can read here, you have + and - on ONE coil hooked up to the amp, and the + & - on the other coil wired together...right? You need + from the amp to coil 1+, coil 1- to coil 2+, then coil 2- to amp-. The way it is now, you still only have one coil hooked up.
Emoxihax Posted August 6, 2010 Author Report Posted August 6, 2010 lol this is the best way I could describe how I have it wired basically positive from amp to positive of the first coil then negative to the coil on the sub. then I have one wire connecting the positive coil and negative coil together on the other side. am I wrong? try to understand the artwork of the picture, I don't have photoshop anymore 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Emoxihax Posted August 6, 2010 Author Report Posted August 6, 2010 ahhh when I can see outside again I will make this change and see what happens, ty 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Emoxihax Posted August 7, 2010 Author Report Posted August 7, 2010 so, I thought it was loud before... loooool 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.