baaudio Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 Audiosavings has two for $79.95 + free shipping. I've been wanting some good midbass drivers and they're affordable. Sorry no link cuz I'm on my bb. But they're right on the website under speakers These ones! Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
GioRF Posted August 10, 2010 Report Posted August 10, 2010 Those look good i have 4 8inch Audiopipe mids and they are loud. Those Cadence should be loud too.
tatt2guy Posted August 10, 2010 Report Posted August 10, 2010 I havent heard the cadence 8" , however I have used a ton of other Cadence stuff, and I'm using a Z1200 (Not the 1200 C) in my wifes new system, and everything is holding up fine. I don't see too many Cadence products that arent what they claim to be, not anything they have made in the last few years anyway..... I would think you'll be fine with those , the only thing is they may not be super clean.. Cadence stuff is pretty loud, but not usually known for being very clean sounding, so dont expect to walk into SQ with them.....
Ram Posted August 10, 2010 Report Posted August 10, 2010 I have 6 of them in my car right now. they sound better than o2, whip, and eminence that ive used.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.