haha, damn now i get it, ah well fuk it, but i guess tits ftw with that one chick? she was wierd and kept singing that song by 3 6 mafia, slob on my knob n shit lol, but i like a girl with a ass, she had c cups but with a ass that looked like a foot of extra back lol

man fuck yall with these wired ass posts and my tired ass brain not figureing out shit

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

hahahaha i totally thought you were serious and i felt really really bad lol... then reread and laughed at the bp joke :rofl:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

:ban2::lol::noob:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i would say cool story bro but that shit is old and i kinda feel what ur talking bout, its hard to be friends with benifits and what knot, and the job part, ive been uninployed for almost 2yrs now and it sucks ass but im going to school to better myself so i can get a better job than i useto, i was one of those people were there jobs went to china but replaced my mexicans, and im not being racist because one day they fired 1 white guy and hired 3 illegal mexicans to soon get fired after finding out they had social security numbers from people that have been dead for 10yrs so thats how its been for the almost 5yrs i worked there, but enough of that

is there anything ur good at other than flippin burgers and installing audio? did u try to work at a shop?

and about the girl part i dunno what to tell u, i was always told that its better to go up to a girl n tell her u pritty much want to fuk her than try n get to kno em n be friends, it works different and the past girls i wanted to go out wit was wierd as hell, a girl in highschool wanted to fuk my brains out but i wanted her friend, damn i should of went with the other girl tho lol, she wasnt bad looking,

heres the girl that i was talking bout

n516318977_614551_8473.jpg

and the girl i was talking shit to

n25008436_33030026_5917.jpg

i unno, anyways, if u really like her tell her and see what she says because if u aitn ever said it then u really dont know u kno what i mean bruh?

I like the second one, but the first one's got some nice bewbs. I've always prefered dark haired chicks.

Archived