Guys, I'm fucking sick of this. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a fucking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker fucking hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all fucking worse is that I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea.

images-1.jpg

bdwavc.jpg

but anyways...

Just be thankful you have a job.. A lot of people would give a lot just to be making something. I hate my bosses guts and I cant fucking stand his stuck up ass, but I have to until I find another job. And I agree with you on the girl part. Cept mines a little different.. It seems like every girl I end up liking, and then telling them they think it's akward. Idk how to explain it, but like basically you become friends with a girl with the intention of hooking up with em, then when you make your move they think its weird and creepy, and fuck man that shit pisses me off and like just makes me not wanna try anymore. So yeah, life story!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

take a bus out of town?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

If that girl don't work out, ask thor for his permission to date his niece (the aspiring car model) :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Guys, I'm fucking sick of this. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a fucking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker fucking hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all fucking worse is that I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea.

I thought more people would catch on to all that lmao

i would say cool story bro but that shit is old and i kinda feel what ur talking bout, its hard to be friends with benifits and what knot, and the job part, ive been uninployed for almost 2yrs now and it sucks ass but im going to school to better myself so i can get a better job than i useto, i was one of those people were there jobs went to china but replaced my mexicans, and im not being racist because one day they fired 1 white guy and hired 3 illegal mexicans to soon get fired after finding out they had social security numbers from people that have been dead for 10yrs so thats how its been for the almost 5yrs i worked there, but enough of that

is there anything ur good at other than flippin burgers and installing audio? did u try to work at a shop?

and about the girl part i dunno what to tell u, i was always told that its better to go up to a girl n tell her u pritty much want to fuk her than try n get to kno em n be friends, it works different and the past girls i wanted to go out wit was wierd as hell, a girl in highschool wanted to fuk my brains out but i wanted her friend, damn i should of went with the other girl tho lol, she wasnt bad looking,

heres the girl that i was talking bout

n516318977_614551_8473.jpg

and the girl i was talking shit to

n25008436_33030026_5917.jpg

i unno, anyways, if u really like her tell her and see what she says because if u aitn ever said it then u really dont know u kno what i mean bruh?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived