Jump to content

Will I Lose Volume With A Changer?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, I have a CD skipping problem with my deck also (DEH-6800MP), and I love the deck, so I wanted to get around the problem by going with a changer, probaly a CDX-P1280.

I just need to know if running this through the IP (like with my Ipod conrtol Box), will I loose the same ammount of sound that I do with the Ipod?? I can play an Ipod on 40 or so, and it's loud, but a CD gets loud at about 30 when I use the in-dash.

At the last show, I couldn't get the CD all the way up because it skipped, but it got louder when I hit 50 on the deck than my ipod would with the deck maxed out.. :mad:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Posted

hmmm I dont know what to say about that actually, every ipod direct connect controlled by the deck I have done hasnt had that issue.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 943 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...