Sundown Audio

Need Quick Advice

Spitfire2k6

Hey guys, well heres the story, i blew up my amp and just came across this guy selling a Kicker SX1250.1 for $320 US or £200 GBP

I was wondering if this is a good cheep price, i can only find one dealer on line and they are looking for $1300US or £800 GBP

heres the spec

KICKER-04SX650.1.jpg

• RMS 1250W @ 1Ohm Mono
  • Length With EndKaps: 22-1/2"
  • Width With EndKaps: 10"
  • Height With EndKaps: 2.5"
  • 32-Bit User-Programmable Digital Signal Processing:UltraMatch Gain Structure; single-band parametric KickEQ (variable frequency, boost/cut and Q); ); low-, and band-pass crossovers (variable frequency, 6-48dB/octave low-pass slope, 24dB/octave subsonic high-pass filter)
  • Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz; +0, -1dB
  • Input Sensitivity:100mV-16V in five selectable ranges (1V, 2V, 4V, 8V, 16V)
  • Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98 dB, A-weighted, re: rated power, DSP Bypass On
  • PAST Output RCAs
  • Remote Gain Control (Full Range)
  • Fan Cooling

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Make sure the screen works if you're buying used. I had three of these back when they came out, and all 3 had screen issues. Since all the settings are digital, a broken screen makes it all a guessing game lol. But I did pay a HELL of a lot more than $320. On the other hand, you can get a NEW AudioQue 1200D for less than that. 50 watts won't make much difference, IMO.

My .02

Make sure the screen works if you're buying used. I had three of these back when they came out, and all 3 had screen issues. Since all the settings are digital, a broken screen makes it all a guessing game lol. But I did pay a HELL of a lot more than $320. On the other hand, you can get a NEW AudioQue 1200D for less than that. 50 watts won't make much difference, IMO.

My .02

^^^THIS^^^

Archived