Sundown Audio

Stetsom Amp Guts?

bass_4_ever

that's what you want to think. i don't have the adequate electrical to power it. so i'm running it conservative.

'96 LRRR 4.6HSE *sold/ best score 150.8 @ 37hz on the dash

New:

Project Blazin'

'96 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

that's what you want to think. i don't have the adequate electrical to power it. so i'm running it conservative.

your amp wont put out the most CLEAN power until you oscope it... and you would be surprised at how far you really gotta turn the gain knob before you get to the most power it can produce, then its CLIP CLIP CLIP after that

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i have a feeling you may turn into a stetsom hater when your amp dies on you.

but yeah bro, your gain being half way or quarter way has no relevance to actual power output, you could be clipping the shit out of your equipment... hell i think my 7k only needed like alittle under a quarter turn when we scoped it before it started to clip...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

no we scoped the amp

Team DC Audio

I was going to say this when the thread was first made, but restrained myself because I knew what would happen and ts would see for himself.

Even though its already been said, half of the world hates stetsom, the other half doesn't. I've heard terrible things about the amps, but I have a buddy who runs a 14k daily with 7 batteries, and he's never had any problems with it.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Archived