Sonic Electronix

HELLO GUYS, I have a question, I INstalled a cd player in my 96 sebring. and I noticed that the music clips when its too loud, but,,,, It clips when I back up and hit the breaks it clips, when I turn on the a/c it clips.. the amp is a PA1200D, the subs are the prefab kicker hatch back box (dual 2ohm kicker dvc)with the port on the side, the box says the subs are wired to 2ohms, the amp is 1ohm stable.... the hu is wired throught the stock wiring with a wiring kit, lets see the amp is grounded to a seatbelt bolt, oh yeah, only the mids clip when I turn the ac on,the mids have a seperate amp. I never had this problem before so any feedback will be apreciated, thank you for your time..

mybannerglittercb195a90hm8.gif

I dont know but thats sound weird maybe check ur grounds

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I dont know for sure thats ur problem you might wanna try and get to see if anyone else will reply

BUMP this up or someone that can help him out.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Yea you welcome get some good ground to bare metal and if they have paint on the metal sand it to bare metal and make sure your remote wires and rca's are in all the way I would check the cd player first all the wires and especially the ground.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

first off - check to see if the amp is clipping, or turning off alltogether that will help out in the troubleshooting - something major is wrong, and it shouldn't be that hard to find.. check your battery and motor ground and power. Make sure your remote wire isn't running off some weird fuse in the fusebox instead of the deck wire, make sure your amps aren't grounded to paint........ Good Luck..

Edited by pstone11

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

MAN!!!! i GROUNDED THE HELL OUT THE REAR AMPS........... still freaking clips..... I even ran through the power wired, installed new conectors,, I guess next is the hu ground. but I did notice the caps on top of the battery werent on right, and noticed some batter fluid on the top of the battery...

mybannerglittercb195a90hm8.gif